1 1/3 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
500g low fat quark
2 egg yolk
1 cup sugar
1 package vanilla sugar (about 2 tsp)
1 cup milk
1 package vanilla pudding mix (37g)
1. Preheat the oven to 175C
2. For crust, mix the butter and sugar until smooth. Mix in 1 egg and follow by baking powder and flour. Knead together until it form a dough.
3. place the dough on the spring form in batches. Then using fingers, press them evenly cover the bottom and the sides of the spring form.
4. For filling, mix together quark, melted butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and the pudding mix in a large bowl until smooth.
5. Blend in egg yolk, egg, milk and lemon juice and mix well.
6. Pour the filling into the pan. After knowing the level of the filling in the form, trim the dough at the sides evenly. It is OK if the filling is a little bit over the dough.
7. Bake in the middle rack for about an hour or until the filling no longer move when shake gently.
8. After baking for about 40 minutes, the filling will rise. Don't worry, this is normal and it will fall when cooling down.
9. And finally leave the cake in the oven for 10 minutes after turning the oven off.