Ads

Thursday, February 2, 2012

About ME

Hello, I'm Tina.   I'm a Chinese Malaysian from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia, married to a German and currently living in Hannover, Germany.  We have a boy, Andrew and a girl, Angelica.

We had been living in Indonesia, Labuan(an island in Malaysia) and Bucharest, Romania for the pass eight years and moved to Germany two years ago.

I love to cook and bake and eat.  :-)   And I like to present my food as beautiful as possible.  I also like to cook fresh food, especially for my children, food cooked from fresh meat, vegetables instead of giving them ham, sausages or 'ready-cooked packed food' from the supermarkets.  My husband once BBQ chicken wings bought from a supermarket here which was pre-marinated.  It was nice and crispy after cooked.  Yes, nice and 'crispy' because there were still lots of hair or feathers or whatever you call them still intake on the wings!  Yuks!  I seldom buy pre-marinated meat from supermarket.  And I never will after that incident!  Prepare the meat myself, marinate it myself and know what my family is eating......

I have a lot of recipe books and tear-out recipes collected from magazines since 15 years ago.  The recipes from this blogs are foods that I had tasted and tried out, some my own and some from my recipes collections which I have modified to my taste.

I hope you enjoy reading or following my blog.  Do try out some of the recipes.

Do email me if you think we have the same hobby, same passion and would like to get to know each other.  You can find my addresses in 'Contact'.

Happy cooking!  Happy baking!  And Happy Eating!  ;-)  



No comments:

Post a Comment