Why do we eat bananas? 1. Bananas are good for our hearts and nerves. 2. Good for kidneys and bones. 3. They can act as mood enhancers. 4. Good source of dietary fiber, and many more benefits.. To find out more read here.
This banana bread is easy to make. I normally do not need a mixer, just mix them with a hand whisk and a spatula and done.
2 large eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 165 degree C.
2. Grease a 9x4 inch loaf pan and using a fork, mash the bananas in a bowl.
3. In a bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs and oil, add milk, vanilla essence, mayonnaise and mashed banana then stir in the sugar and mix well.
5. Add the dry ingredients and walnut to the banana mixture, stir until well combine.
6. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for about 1 hour, or until a inserted cake tester or wooden skewer comes out dry/clean. Check the bread to make sure it is not over cook. As that will dry out the bread.
7. Let the bread rest in pan for 15 minutes before removing it from pan.